A handy device loaded with the full range of Coats standard colours that are readily available in our stock and Pantone reference guide. It helps in choosing the most suitable recommended option by overcoming all factors that can influence a colour matching process. Factors include lighting condition, viewing angle, atmospheric conditions, background effect and most importantly, the perception of the human eye.
How do you use the Capsure device?
- Select the electronic colour card(s) you want to match to.
- Select the aperture size as large, medium or small to suit to your colour matching area.
- Place the device aperture over the colour area to be matched.
- Half-squeeze the size button to take a preview of the colour and squeeze fully to take a snapshot.
- The best colour match is recommended instantly by Coats,